What is different and special about this report?
- Demand and capacity forecast by region for Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay for the next five years
- Analysis of container terminal handling and throughput in 2018.
- Traffic data per terminal analyzed by Gateway Export & Import, Cabotage, Transhipment and empties.
- Status of terminal concession renewals, completed and ongoing expansions.
- Main commodities, shippers, consignees and shipowners per terminal.
- New configurations of services offered by the shipping lines
- Opinions of directors and CEOs on the economy, business environment, operations and regulations.
Datamar has over 20 years of experience in the maritime logistics data provision and consultancy business. During this time, it has led, as well as been a part of several significant consultancy projects on behalf of governments and private entities. It has performed studies ranging from feasibility studies to evaluate new infrastructure projects, to studies done by individual exporting companies wanting to break down their product into very specific categories for closer market analysis.
Call us today with your need and we can work together to find the best solution for you.